Bastide du Bau Reddoun
These general conditions of sale are applicable to the reservation of rooms and additional services made with the Bastide du Bau Reddoun. These are those in force on the date of confirmation of your reservation on all the various sites offering our services, including ours and reseller sites. They cancel and replace all general conditions of sale previously posted online and / or accepted by the Customer. They are deemed to have been read and accepted by the Customer at the time of his reservation online or by telephone. Any confirmed reservation implies acceptance of our general conditions of sale.
Length of stay
The customer signing the contract must be over 18 years old (legal majority fixed in France). He concludes the contract for the duration that he determines in his reservation and may not under any circumstances invoke any right to remain in the premises. If you wish to extend your stay, this will be done in consultation with the service provider depending on availability.
Conclusion of the reservation contract
The customer certifies the veracity of the information that he indicates in his reservation online or by telephone. The latter becomes effective as soon as the deposit amount corresponding to 50% of the total reservation has been paid by credit card. The Customer will receive an e-mail confirming the terms of their reservation. The balance will be paid on site.
For any other reservation service in addition to those of nights, breakfasts and dinners or wellness area, which cannot be done online, the customer will contact the service provider directly by e-mail or by telephone to obtain a quote in depending on the services requested.
How to book?
The reservation is made directly via our reservation form on the site www.bastidedubaureddoun.com or by telephone on 06 34 99 60 80 (English – French – Italian).
When is my reservation deemed to be confirmed?
The reservation is considered final when you have made an online payment and given a valid credit card number as a guarantee and you receive a confirmation email from the Bastide du Bau Reddoun.
According to article L 121-20 of the Consumer Code, any consumer has a period of 7 days, from the date of his reservation, to exercise his right of “withdrawal” without having to justify reasons, nor to pay penalties. , with the exception of return costs if there are any ”.
After this period, the sums paid in advance, constituting ARRHES, comply with the conditions below:
- Free cancellation possible up to 15 days before arrival
- Less than 15 days before arrival: retention of deposit up to: 50%
- Cancellation 7 days before arrival or no show: retention of 100% of the deposit.
How can I cancel my reservation?
The reservation can be canceled by the customer by contacting the Bastide du Bau Reddoun directly by email or by phone within the deadlines announced in our general conditions of sale. Cancellation is deemed to be confirmed by a letter or email from the Bastide du Bau Reddoun.
What costs in case of modification or cancellation?
- In case of modification or cancellation by the customer up to 15 days before the scheduled arrival date: no cancellation fees
- In the event of modification or cancellation by the customer between 15 days and 7 days before the scheduled arrival date: 50% of the total amount of the service remains with us
- For any modification or cancellation by the customer made less than 7 days before the arrival date: 100% of the total amount of the service remains with us
- In the event of a no-show, an interrupted or unused stay, the purchase of a rental sold as “non-cancellable / non-refundable” during a promotional campaign, whatever the reasons, the amount of the service is provided to us. remains acquired in its entirety.
Postponement of dates, subject to availability, or cancellation are possible and free of charge for any “COVID” cause: COVID disease with proof and certificate, border closures, travel prohibited.
In case of cancellation by the owner?
When the owner cancels a stay, he must inform the customer by email. The customer, without prejudice to recourse for compensation for any damage suffered, will be immediately reimbursed for the sums paid. He will also receive compensation at least equal to the penalty he would have incurred if the cancellation had been made by him on the same date.
Payment collection date
If the rental payment has not been made at the time of booking or if there is a balance to be paid (additional services), the remaining amounts due are payable on arrival before the start of the stay.
The prices correspond to the price per night per room for 1 or 2 people, it is not possible to add an extra bed in the rooms, including breakfast. The rooms do not allow the sleeping of young children and we do not have suitable equipment. Tourist tax is not included.
The tourist tax is a local tax that the customer must pay to the service provider who then transfers it to the public treasury. It is currently set at € 0.88 including tax per day and adult person (> or = at age 18), over the total duration of the stay. It is due by the customer on presentation of the invoice and is payable in addition to the price of the night.
We accept payments by bank transfer, credit cards (Visa and Mastercard) and cash (€) up to a limit of € 500. Payments are made only in Euros. The costs related to the use of bank cards or caused by the transfer remain the responsibility of the customer.
The use of private and common rooms made available
- The gym is accessible free of charge (to adults (> 18 years old) staying at the Bastide du Bau Reddoun) from outside the Bastide from 7:30 am to 8:30 pm without prior reservation and subject to the availability of equipment. You just need to ask us for the key to access it. Towels are provided free of charge to maintain hygiene in the room and on the devices. The room and the devices are used under your own responsibility.
- Personalized coaching or yoga can be offered to you during your stay, upon prior reservation and subject to the availability of our team.
- The reading room is accessible on the 1st level of the house; you will find a selection of novels, magazines, fine art books. This room is also an art gallery which will allow you to discover artists that we love and to buy their works.
- Games are at your disposal.
- Private parking is available on a plot adjoining the property. As the property and the car park are closed at night by a gate, we ask you to advise us of any return to the Bastide after 10:30 p.m. so that we can organize the logistics of your late access. This secure car park does not correspond to a security service and we cannot be held responsible for damage to vehicles or theft of personal effects in vehicles. Be careful not to leave valuables and other on-board documents in your vehicle.
- Various terraces and lounge areas are accessible in the Bastide du Bau Reddoun park. The use of sun loungers, bowling area and other accessories is the sole responsibility of the customers.
- Snacks, snacks, picnics and meals are not allowed in the rooms or in the garden.
- Breakfasts are free access with buffet from 8:30 am to 10:30 am. In case of special request or intolerance, it is your responsibility to report it when making your reservation. During the “COVID” period, breakfasts will be taken in rooms or in the gardens.
- The swimming pool is open to guests from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. and from 3 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
Outside these hours, the alarm is activated and swimming is not authorized to allow guests to rest. security barrier, only an alarm also we consider that the house is not suitable for children under ten years old and they are the responsibility of their parents during bathing hours.
It is forbidden to run in the edge of the swimming pool and to dive to limit noise pollution.
- The table d’hôtes is only on reservation and subject to our availability.
During the stay, the client agrees to use the room rented to him / her in a reasonable manner for the use for which he or she is normally intended. The service provider may ask the customer to leave the premises without any compensation being paid to him and to pay the entire service reserved, in particular in the event of:
- Behavior contrary to morality or public order, noise pollution
- Any damage, degradation, act of vandalism occurring by him or that of his employees or persons for whom he is responsible during the occupation of the premises, on any movable or immovable property, decorative furnishings or any other nature present in the premises. the establishment or its outdoor spaces.
- In the event of damage caused by customers during their stay and noted within 48 hours after the departure of the customers or by the customers during the stay, the latter must take full charge of the repair on presentation of an invoice by the Bastide.
In addition, the customer will be required to fully reimburse the damage caused by his actions, the Bastide du Bau Reddoun having full power and being able to initiate any useful action in order to obtain compensation for the damage suffered.
The operating hours of the Bastide du Bau Reddoun
- TELEPHONE STANDARD : the telephone switchboard is open from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- GUEST WELCOME : Reception is from 4.30 p.m. to 8 p.m. For an arrival outside these hours, please contact us. We have no contractual obligation to receive after opening hours and this procedure will be done by handing over a coded key.
- CHECK IN : Rooms are available from 4.30 p.m. In case of arrival before this time our luggage storage is at your disposal free of charge. The effects remain under your responsibility.
- CHECK OUT : The rooms must be vacated on the day of departure by 11:00 am. Check out is from 9:00 am to 11:00 am In case of departure after 11:00 am our luggage room is at your disposal free of charge. The effects remain under your responsibility. Any late departure from the room is billed at 50 €. In the event of a late departure after 1:00 p.m., we reserve the right to charge you an additional night. If you need to leave the Bastide before 9 a.m., you must pay the night before. Breakfast cannot be served before 8:30 a.m.
- WELL-BEING AREA : the wellness area (SPA, SAUNA) is accessible from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m. and from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. by reservation only and at an additional cost. Body treatments and massages are by prior reservation and subject to the availability of our team.
- ? BREAKFAST ROOM: Breakfasts are freely accessible with buffet from 8:30 am to 10 am except during “COVID” period
- POOL AREA: open to guests from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. and from 3 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
- SPORTS ROOM: open to guests from 7:30 a.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- BOULODROME: The opening hours of the bowling alley are from 10 am to 1 pm and from 3 pm to 10 pm Outside these hours, access is not authorized to avoid noise pollution for guests who wish to rest.
- All reservations are guaranteed until 7 p.m. You must imperatively ensure to prevent in case of late arrival. Otherwise, without news from the customer, the reservation is automatically canceled at this time and no refund will be made. The accommodation is then free for rental again without dispute or complaint on your part.
The rules of life of the Bastide du Bau Reddoun
For reasons of safety, hygiene but also the comfort of all, the rooms and all the interior common areas of the Bastide du Bau Reddoun are non-smoking. The use of cigarettes and vaping are exclusively reserved on the terrace dedicated for this purpose, with the use of ashtrays available. Butts should not be thrown into the garden due to the risk of fire and pollution.
Personal effects are the responsibility and vigilance of customers whether in their room or outside and we are not responsible for any theft. It is requested not to leave anything in the vehicles in the parking lot.
In the event of loss of key, forgetting or damage, the latter will be invoiced to the customer.
When booking the SPA or sauna, a shower is compulsory on entry and exit. The sauna is not allowed for people with heart failure or wearing a pace maker or for adolescents under 16 years old. In all cases, they must be accompanied by their parents until they come of age. The sauna or jacuzzi session is limited to half an hour.
The foreign customer must complete and sign an individual Police form upon arrival corresponding to a legal obligation. Children under the age of 15 may appear on the sheet of an accompanying adult. We must keep the form for 6 months and hand it over, at their request, to the Police or Gendarmerie services. If the foreign customer refuses to complete or sign the individual police form , the lessor is entitled to refuse him the provision of tourist accommodation.
La Bastide du Bau Reddoun graciously provides its Customers with wifi internet access throughout the establishment. The customer undertakes that the computer resources made available to him will not be used for fraudulent or illegal purposes, and in particular in order to commit any act of infringement of the rights of third parties, pirating and / or illegal downloading protected by a copyright or neighbor’s rights sanctioned by the Intellectual Property Code. Internet use, downloads and website visits are entirely the responsibility of the client and his companions. The choice to use the WiFi at the Bastide du Bau Reddoun is made under the full responsibility of the customer and releases the service provider from any responsibility for its use.
Accessibility for people with reduced mobility
For security reasons related to the compliance of the place, we are not able to accept people with reduced mobility and have no legal obligation to do so.
Children evolve within the grounds of the property and in the Bastide under the sole responsibility of their parents, knowing that the land or the Bastide present potentially risky areas (stairs, mezzanine, road access, swimming pool, stove, barbecue).
Our house is not suitable for children under ten years old.
Our friends the animals are not accepted either inside or outside the Bastide du Bau Reddoun property.
Customers are not allowed to refill the fireplaces or stoves in the Bastide with wood or pellets. Customers are not allowed to diffuse essential oils for the sauna and the handling of the sauna is strictly reserved to us. The sauna and jacuzzi are available by reservation and at an additional cost according to the schedule from 10 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. and from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m.
Some sanitary facilities and toilets at the Bastide du Bau Reddoun are equipped with lifting pumps or sanibrushers which do not allow the throwing of tampons, towels, paper tubes, wipes, cottons etc. under penalty of immediate breakdown. Whatever the equipment, it is forbidden to throw tampons, towels, paper tubes, wipes, cottons, etc. into the toilets or sanitary facilities. We reserve the right to invoice you at the actual cost of intervention, repair or replacement any malfunction or breakage of sanitary facilities.
From 10 pm we ask you to lower the sound level (music, voice, movements…) out of respect for the other tenants of the Bastide and / or the neighbors. The “night noise” regulations apply in the same way during your stay at the Bastide.
The contract is established for a specific number of people. If the number of customers exceeds this number, or is not in accordance with the terms of the reservation, the provider is able to refuse the additional customers. This refusal can in no case be considered as a modification or a breach of the contract on the initiative of the owner, so that in the event of departure of a number of customers higher than those refused, the price corresponding to the cost of the accommodation remains with the service provider.
However, depending on the nature of the disagreement noted, the service provider may offer an amicable solution suitable to both parties depending on his availability (rental of an additional room for example).
Pursuant to Law No. 2018-493 of June 20, 2018 relating to the protection of personal data and the General Data Protection Regulation RGPD, the customer is informed that the information provided during the reservation is subject to processing of personal data for the purposes of managing reservations and Customers, billing and payment needs, as well as for commercial prospecting purposes.
During his stay, the Client could find himself photographing or filming during the events organized and in which he participates. For commercial purposes, these photos and / or films may be published on the Bastide du Bau Reddoun social network sites: website, Facebook Instagram, LinkedIn, etc. The Customer has the right to access, rectify and deletion of personal data concerning him.
He is therefore invited to notify the provider of the establishment during his stay of his refusal to be filmed or photographed. He can also exercise this right by writing after his stay to the following e-mail address: Bienvenue@bastidesdubaureddoun.com
or by mail Bastide du Bau Reddoun 355 Chemin du Plan des Combes 83449 CALLIANS. The service provider thus undertakes not to distribute or delete the photos and films concerning him.
The service provider declares that he has taken out specific guarantees with an insurance company for “Rentals in guest rooms and furnished tourist accommodation”, the description of which and the policy number can be provided on request.
The customer is responsible for all damages arising from him or his companions under his responsibility. He must therefore check whether his main housing contract provides for resort extension (vacation rental). The client certifies that he is covered by civil liability insurance covering his own liability and that of the persons accompanying him.
The service provider and / or his insurance company however reserve the right to engage the responsibility of the customer in the event of damage, malicious act and / or negligence, of its fact.
These General Conditions of Sale are governed by French law.
It is recommended to promote the amicable settlement of disputes by having the object of the dispute noted the same day for immediate resolution or as soon as deemed reasonable by both parties.
If the customer makes a complaint after leaving the establishment, he has 7 days to do so either:
- by post by registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt to Bastide du Bau Reddoun 355 Chemin du Plan des Combes 83440 CALLIANS
- by e-mail with acknowledgment of receipt: Bienvenue@bastidesdubaureddoun.com
After this period no more complaints can be made.
If the dispute is established within 7 days after the client’s departure, the establishment will process it within a maximum of 14 days following this complaint, to reach an amicable resolution in accordance with the interests of both parties.
Note that after entering the establishment within 7 days, and in the absence of a satisfactory response within 15 days, the customer can contact the Tourism and Travel Mediator, whose contact details and referral procedures are available on its website:
If the difference persists, only the Courts within the jurisdiction of the Bastide du Bau Reddoun location which is the subject of the rental are competent.
Reminder of the General Conditions of Sale
The General Conditions of Sale are modified regularly, in particular when standards, regulations or laws change.
The General Conditions of Sale including the confidentiality policy, the General Conditions of Use of the Site and, where applicable, the special conditions specific to certain offers, constitute the entire contract concluded between the customer and the Bastide du Bau Reddoun, concerning its reservation on the sites and cancel all other previous general conditions of sale.
In the event that one of the stipulations hereof is declared null in whole or in part, for any reason whatsoever, the other stipulations will remain in force.